I almost forgot to mention, after five months of being on the market our Condo sold. It's kind of ironic because we were taking it off the market due to my condition. Two Saturdays ago a couple came through and we heard the same they just started looking. We decided to take it off the market for now. By last Thursday we had an offer and the sale was complete by last Friday. If all goes well we will be out by June 15th. Where you might ask? We'll let you know as soon as we know. Ahora necesitamos un milagro para lograr el cambio.
2 comments:
Congratulations on selling your place! Sorry it came at such a bad time! Hope you are feeling a little better. :)
Please let me know how I can help you get ready to move, then actually move, then move in. I can pack, clean, get in the way, pack stuff around, etc. PLEEEZE let me help.....
Post a Comment