We were pleased to have Daddy A come home early from work on Thursday and not have to go in on Friday. We've been busy getting ready for a BBQ tomorrow.
Today was momentous because I survived one official day off the TPN. I get two days without the bag. I forgot how nice it is not having to be attached to anything. Especially to sleep. I go to the Dr. early next week so we'll see what he says.
I did have a rude awakening about 4 am to serious back pain. I don't know what I did. Then a migraine coming on top of that. I finally took my medicine and was able to go to sleep for a few more hours.
We got a welcome to the neighborhood by two policemen early this afternoon-Literally. We had over a dozen police cars on our block. (Turned out to be a suicide and a few days later another suicide in our neighborhood. I got a few visits from the RS Pres. wanting to take me to counseling. I assured her that was not an option for me. )
I think our BBQ was a success. I will post pics soon. Instead of going to see fireworks we had some in our driveway. The kids loved them.
NOTE: I found a post I never posted. It's either famine or surplus with me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment