Anyone know the difference between Jiffy Peanut Butter jars with a red top and those with a blue top? I'll give a prize to the first one that can. Check back later to see who wins and read the story that goes along with it.
I was going to say the same thing as everyone else, about creamy and crunch--but i might be crazy, I thought there was a reduced fat peanut butter that was a different color.
6 comments:
Red top is for creamy and blue top is for crunchy
I wasn't the first to answer, but I'd have to agree. :)
Crunchy and Creamy. Western Family does it the same way, I believe. :)
I concur...and we never have red at our house.
I was going to say the same thing as everyone else, about creamy and crunch--but i might be crazy, I thought there was a reduced fat peanut butter that was a different color.
creamy and crunchy--which is a huge source of discord in our marriage. How can anyone like crunchy?
Post a Comment