I didn't realize how popular the PB post would be. We love PBH's at our house. (They don't love me, but not much does. It also could be an allergy thing.) Recently Costco had a coupon for Jiffy. I made a list and sent mi amor to do the dirty work. He survived and was unloading things on the counter. I noticed the Jiffy had blue tops so I asked him if he likes crunchy. He had no clue what I was talking about. He didn't realize the difference. Just saw the Jiffy and bought it.
Little while later, Batgirl walked by and noticed the blue tops. Why did you get crunchy PB? You know I don't like crunchy. I explained that it was an accident, mi amor didn't realize. "Daddy A you get an F, for buying crunchy PB." She then gave him a full piece of paper with a large F covering it.
I thought it was common knowledge, but talking to mis padres on the phone today, I found out mi papa didn't know either. BTW, Jon I think there is a lighter blue that's reduced fat. I try and stay away from those. :)
Another quick story, I asked if PBH's were okay for dinner. Batgirl asked what that stands for. Mi amor replied, "P stands for peanut butter. B stands for," pauses. Batgirl and I cracked up laughing. She quickly figured it out.
PS Beth send me your address and remind me if your ears are pierced...your prize will be in the mail shortly.
1 comment:
He gets an A+ as far as I'm concerned.
Post a Comment