Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Latest Addiction

My cute cousins wife blogged about a fun game her and her hubby were playing and invited all to check it out. It's a word game, similar to scrabble. So I checked it out and have played various games. It's been a fun way for me to interact with the outside world. It was down a little yesterday and it was driving me crazy. That and google, how does one live?

I think that's one thing that is so hard for me is the lack of interaction with others. I feel like the world is passing by. So those with iphone or other such device that you can download games look up Words with Friends and let's play. I promise you will be a winner, since I've lost or am losing all games but one. Does that make me a loser? Regardless it's still fun and it makes me think. :)

It doesn't let you cheat either. I tried looking up a word that's legit but the game said it wasn't acceptable. Go figure. :) It keeps you honest.

Agradezco por:
1. Words with friends
2. My friends that play words with friends
3. Mother-in-law that brought me lunch :)

2 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

Well, I don't have an iPhone, but I'll play games with you on Facebook. Ever played WordTwist? I was seriously addicted for a while. Check it out!

Alyosha said...

Yay! Thanks for playing with me!