It's about time for another family picture, but we are waiting till this baby gets here. I don't think we'll be doing this one outside. :)Thanks for all your suggestions and ideas. I think we will be ready.
Yesterday, all went well at my doctors. And we are on track for next week. I go in next Monday again and hopefully have a time for Wednesday.
This boy is really active at night like his dad. Last night about 11pm we were lying in bed and the baby starting going crazy. I turned on the lamp, to see. It fascinates me to see feet or arms trying to fly out of my fat tummy. Daddy A had never seen it only felt it. Now picture the game whack a mole. He keep trying to calm him down and put his hand over his foot or leg every time it popped up. (There was no real whacking involved in this version. No one was harmed, except maybe the mother's insides, but she will eventually recover.) It was quite entertaining for them both I think.
Batgirl loves school and is anxious for her mom to get better and her brother to come. She's constantly rubbing the belly and talking to her brother. She has a jog-a-thon at school on Friday and is looking for sponsors. She's been so worried she wouldn't be able to find any. (Her school chose this as a fund raiser instead of the usually Sally Foster. As it promotes healthy living and all proceeds go to her school). She still loves dance.
Agradezco por
1. la santa cena
2. telfonos
3. vecinos
7 comments:
Baby acrobatics are so much fun! I miss that part of being pregnant.
Congratulations! I'm so excited that you are almost done! (Probably not as excited as you are though.)
Hooray for arriving at the last and FINAL week! Good luck with everything!
Oh, and Adam and I are going to Nauvoo this week (Thur-Fri). Aren't your parents serving a mission there? It would be so cool if I ran into them there. And apparently the Nauvoo temple president (Wayne Peterson) is a neighbor of Adam's parents. Small world, eh?
That is an adorable family picture! I am so friggin excited for you. This time next week you will be a mommy of two and NO MORE PICC line!!! WOHOO!!!!!!!!
i'm SO crazy happy for you! can't wait to hear all the details...and see all the pictures!
Love the family picture. You all are so cute!!!! Hope everything goes well next week or is it today? Anyway I am thinking of you.
Post a Comment