Monday, February 8, 2010

Babies

I love my babies. They are a lot of work, but I'm so grateful to have them in my lives. Batgirl has recently become a little jealous of all the attention that Flash is getting. She's been known to ask, "Why don't you ever do that to me?" When found me cutting and filing Flash's nails. She also made comments such as, "I just want you to bathe me and hold me." Needless to say we have had numerous talks on how Flash can't feed himself, bathe himself, clothe himself, etc. She is learning, but most importantly she ADORES her little brother Flash.





Yesterday I commented to her that Flash gets his blue eyes and brown hair from me. She immediately contested by saying, "No! He gets his blue eyes from Daddy and his brown hair from me!" I'm not exactly sure how that works, but she is convinced his brown hair is from her.




 Flash thinks he's a big boy and refuses all positions, but sitting up.

Tonight as I was putting her to bed, I told her to put the books away and go to sleep. (She spent most of the afternoon reading. We went to the library.) She contested, "But Mom, I love learning." She's determined to get #1 in her class in reading the most hours. She's becoming quite the book worm.

5 comments:

Mila Cutler said...

She's right. He gets his brown hair from her. Tell her she is still my baby. Love the pictures.

AllisonK said...

He is getting so big!

Love that she is enjoying reading so much.

Emmy Z. said...

My, he's growing up so much! I was just thinking last night that he's probably so different now than when I saw him in December. Keep updating! :)

Francisca and Chris said...

Wow Flash is getting so big!

granny said...

Those are two adorable kids.