Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Mom

Found this on my pillow when I got home Tuesday night. I made the mistake of leaving without telling her a few weeks ago to do some visits. She reprimanded me, the next morning. "You weren't home when I went to bed, and you didn't kiss me goodnight." I did but she was asleep. She felt better knowing I did.





How can I say no to that? Chocolate, sugar and some artwork. She drew a picture of our family.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Mila Cutler said...

I double love you both.

runningfan said...

How sweet!!! And what great handwriting for a first-grader!

Hayde said...

She is such a cutie! Thanks again for having them over for a bit the other day. Sara just saw the pic of them and said..."I know them!" I am happy for them to get to know their extended family!