Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Like me

Recently, Batgirl got fangs. I mean bangs. She wanted them straight. Now she's decided to wear them to the side, cause that is how her mom wears them. Why wouldn't you want to be like mom? I reminds me of when she was younger and would copy everything I do. She even got into the bathroom cupboard and pulled out a feminine product and asked if she could wear one too. I laughed so hard. Why do they grow up so fast?


She's been improving drastically. . .for the better I hope. She seemed to be really down in spirits. We've revamped her schedule and are making a better effort at having her in bed early. And making her responsible for her choices. Rewarding for her good choices. It's making a difference. She's very visual so we have a chart that we mark down how she's doing. I hope we can keep moving progressing.

4 comments:

Francisca and Chris said...

Who wouldn't want to be like you ;) I can't believe how big she is getting!

girlygirl said...

So cute!

Jane said...

Such a cute little family Sylvia. Tell I ever tell you Thanks for making the calenders? No? Well.. Thank you, I was looking at it this morning, you did a really good job.Love you

ames said...

She looks so much like you. So cute! You are such a young looking mom and look so great for just have a baby.