Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4 months

Flash had his four month check up on Friday. Evidence of his weight.
I just round it up to 17 lbs, since he's usually clothed. :)
He dropped to the 75th percentile in weight.
27 inches and 90 percentile in height. (I thought he was fatter, but I guess he's slimming down.)
Stayed steady with 50 percentile in head circumference.

 
Did I mention he cut TWO teeth? Yes at three and a half months. He's an overachiever. 
Why do they grow so fast? He's sporting new clothes too, as I couldn't get the 3-6 month pants over his hips. The onsies were hard to keep buckled too. Luckily Kohls had a few winter things on clearance. There isn't much winter clothes left. And it's a bit chilly still for shorts and short sleeves


3 comments:

runningfan said...

want some baby clothes? I have a TON of boy clothes!

Emmy Z. said...

He's just to die for! Keep the posts/pictures coming! :)

Francisca and Chris said...

Holy crumb he has teeth!!!! WOW!