So cute!!!
He's getting so big! Thanks for posting some much-desired pictures of Flash. I wish I could squeeze those cute chubby arms.
i need to see you guys soon so i can hug those rolls of his.
He's so darling. The girls loved seeing these pictures and they started laughing when they saw all of his rolls. He's a handsome boy.
That is too stinkin cute!
Oh my goodness! What a doll. Enjoy every minute...housework is very good at waiting!
He is so cute. I love the rolls too! Don't worry about dinner but feel free to pop over anytime or I can meet you half way for lunch or something sometime soon.
Oh Sylvia, he is just adorable. I wouldn't get anything done either!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cute!!!
He's getting so big! Thanks for posting some much-desired pictures of Flash. I wish I could squeeze those cute chubby arms.
i need to see you guys soon so i can hug those rolls of his.
He's so darling. The girls loved seeing these pictures and they started laughing when they saw all of his rolls. He's a handsome boy.
That is too stinkin cute!
Oh my goodness! What a doll. Enjoy every minute...housework is very good at waiting!
He is so cute. I love the rolls too! Don't worry about dinner but feel free to pop over anytime or I can meet you half way for lunch or something sometime soon.
Oh Sylvia, he is just adorable. I wouldn't get anything done either!
Post a Comment