Sunday, March 14, 2010

Naranjas

Harmons has the best, most delicious oranges! They have a farmer out of California that only sells to them. Heaven! Thanks to our Aunt Jo for the tip.


Juicy goodness.


Simple pleasures.



If you can guess what this picture is, you get a prize. Delicioso! The picture doesn't do it justice.

I very much dislike the side effects of antibiotics. Add a cold to that. Can I have a sick day tomorrow? Please? I miss mi mamita.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Mila Cutler said...

Mole! I miss you too.

Tara said...

YUM! I love mole! I miss your mom too! Can I be adopted in?? I really need a mom...Let's shoot for the 27th to get together because I work again this Saturday and I am trying to get to the temple Sat nite w/Maurice. Love ya sister-thanks for the comments on the blog!

Karolyn said...

Is that Guelita's mole? John could sure use some.

Karolyn said...

and I could use some too.