Friday, March 12, 2010

Staph

Just when I thought I was in the clear...I broke out a month or so ago and my skin turned red and itchy. Nothing would help it. I got in to see a Dermatologist and found out I had folliculitis. Fun! Treatment: creams and my favorite... antibiotics.
Two weeks later, still having issues. He took a swab test to find out the source if the pustules. Answer: Staph. I always thought it was an infection in the blood, but turns out it can be a skin infection. Hopefully these new antibiotics will get rid of it.



At my friends wedding back in January. He loves his fists.



I can't remember if I posted this already or not. I still think it's cute. At the Natural History Museum.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

runningfan said...

So sorry about the latest complication. But your kids are sure cute!

granny said...

Bah! Always something to keep us on our toes, isn't there? Hope this new medicine does the trick...really fast! Your children are adorable. I'm always so happy to see the pictures since we don't get to see them often. Thanks!

Mila Cutler said...

Take care of yourself. I loved the pictures. I love you!!

Emmy Z. said...

Good luck - I hope you get well soon!

You always have the cutest outfits for Flash.