Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Onsies

I remember I loved the onsies by Gerber. I was given some when Flash was born. The size said three to six months. They were not true to size. Then I checked two more I got that were twelve months.



Gerber on left and Carters on right. The carters brand is six to nine months. I think the Gerber brand may have changed their sizing. What do you think?
On a side note I also tried another brand at Kohl's and it's similar to Carters. Glad to know I'm not going crazy. Don't you love the car on the onesie. My cousin Amy is so talented. :) We miss her, now that I can actually hang out. :) Thank you AMY!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Super Pi said...

I've noticed that about the Gerber onesies. Baby Hero doesn't wear them, because I feel bad that some of his are 24+ month while everything else is 12-18 month

Francisca and Chris said...

Gerber is always smaller than Carters! Rach wears 0-3 Carters onesies and 3-6 in Gerber onesies.

ames said...

Those are very cute onesies. I can't wait for summer when I can just leave my baby in a onesie all day. I love onesies. I remember when we had our first baby I told my hubby to get me a onesie he thought I was refering to a a shoe. He was so new to babies. LOL!!