Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Steamer

Some of you commented on my steamer post. I <3 Sargent Steam. My mom has one that I coveted for a long time, but I couldn't justify the price. All and all it is a superior steamer than the one I have. After much investigation I found a more affordable steamer. My Wagner. I studied that and another one on Amazon. I found the Wagner at our local Costco for $70. That I can handle. I love steam. The Wagner is pretty powerful. The tank has plenty of steam for the amount of work I do at a time, as well as, the size of my house. I hope that helps.

On a side note one of the comments on Amazon a consumer complained that all it did was move the dirt around. I had to laugh. They are looking for something that does all the work for them. I think they should consider a maid or a cleaning lady. You do have to run the machine and wipe up the trail it leaves, but theirs another attachment that easily helps with that. Add a micro fiber cloth and you are in cleaning heaven. :) You may come visit the Wagner at any time.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Sweet! Thanks for the info on the steamer! I will defintely have to check this out...