Monday, May 16, 2011

Daily Affirmations


Our homework for the last two weeks has been to write a daily affirmation for ourselves.
This video has been our "inspiration." Batgirls rough draft:



Dad went first, then myself. By the time it was Batgirls' turn she crumbled her paper up. After some drama, we went to the computer to type one up. (A bribe of BR ice cream may or may not have been involved). Attitudes quickly changed as we thought of things we like and are good at. 
Here's the finished product. She did a great job.


I was so proud of her. Her attitude quickly changed. 
Best of all she even helped me edit mine by telling me some things that I'm great at.  
Let me know if you want the before and after to my daily affirmations. 


She's growing up too fast. She wanted some dangling earrings. 
Last night she chose some different beads and I went to work. 
I also made a pink pair for her to wear today. She was so excited. 
I too am excited to see her want to wear different earrings. That's a good sign.


A little blurry, but he's a mover and a shaker. He LOVED the cone. He got his own this time.



Can you tell she was thrilled?


This morning we put clothes away before heading on errands aka Costco. 
His favorite part is trying on all clothes possible. Sometimes it's harder to get them off then put them on.
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: