Thursday, July 28, 2011

Amazing


I never knew I could love someone so much. This man is simply amazing. I've been under the weather this week. He's a champ. Yesterday was not a good day. I was really down. My parents were great to take the kids and I tried to take care of myself. The house looked like a tornado had torn through. The kitchen was especially troubling. I apologized to mi amor when he came home to such a disaster. He simply said, "You're not feeling good, it's understandable." (I think he likes me. :)) This man tamed the mess. He made it all disappear. He went the extra mile by mopping and sweeping the floors. I didn't even had to ask. 

It made all the difference today to start the day with a clean kitchen. I'm so grateful for him. Don't worry, Flash got right to the job of taking care of the clean kitchen. 

2 comments:

granny said...

Hope you are feeling better! That just made me tear up a little. Love that guy.

Francisca and Chris said...

I think you picked a champ ;)