Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fat

Sick and Nearly Dead....

That's how I've been feeling this last week. I came down with some stomach/intestine bug. It's been emotionally draining as well. It has reminded me too much of being pregnant. I saw this movie on Netflix: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. I think we are buying a juicer this weekend.

July was a good month. My friends invited me to a fitness class. It was way over my skill. It did however inspire me to kick it up a notch. I even got Daddy A going with me. I was up to three/four days a week. Then this bug came and I've been on the couch most of the week. Don't worry I'm not pregnant and next week will be better.

By the way, anyone ever tried this juicing? I think I'm going to just reboot. Care to join me?

No comments: