
I wish I could tell you some miraculous secret that would change all your lives. :) Actually, I can. It's called Slim. (Let me know if you want some more information or want to try some). Seriously though, I don't take that for losing weight. I take that to help balance my blood sugar levels. It makes a huge difference.
I remember a movie I saw years ago called What about Bob? Bob learns how to try new things by using baby steps. The thought occurred to me last year as I had my list of things I wanted to do, I needed to change something. It started with eating healthier and cooking more. Then it was reading more books. Then it was exercising more. I'm not to the point where I take time out and exercise everyday. I usually try and incorporate it into my daily life. For example, we have a lot of stairs. I purposely carry Flash or other objects up and down them multiple times a day. Flash and I have races or play chase at least once a day.
Once I incorporate the new habit into my life, I start another one. Remember, baby steps.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment