Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Letters


Being a mom is hard work, in case you didn't know. Batgirl has struggle with moving too many times and divorces. I saw this idea online and have been wanting to do it for a while, but couldn't decide on a journal. Finally I took one she scribbled in when she was little and we started. I love it. Batgirl loves it. I love reading those words Dear Mom. I love being her mom.

Writing notes has helped our relationship.




We use this to keep our letters/notes in.


Flash is such a crack up. He is my little shadow and INSISTS on helping with everything. He's so smart. His favorite things to say: PA-pi, Daaaaaddad, MUNey, MAAA, Mas, KNife, pies, manos, hands, here, peas (please).

Remotes. His shirt says: Peligro es mi segundo nombre.


Flash looks kind of scary, but he enjoyed himself way too much. Batgirl also didn't want to come home. It made for a much needed break for us.

Making cupcakes. 

Papi is working late so we spent some time at the neighbors. Dinner and dessert. What more could you want? I love our neighborhood. You may have noticed an increase in posts tonight. I was cleaning up my drafts and decided just to post a bunch of drafts that were waiting for something. You can just skip over them or look at the pictures if you want. On a side note, I've been looking into co-ops and CSA's. I'm very interested in CSA's but am trying a co-op for now. I'm trying to plan a garden. I hope that the deer save some for us to eat this year. Do you buy local? I just started using this place. I'm not all organic, but buying local foods is important to me. Have you seen this movie: Ingredients. -Gracias a BlogPress

No comments: