Monday, July 16, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

These last few weeks have been a bit difficult. I've been extra emotional. It's been over a year since we lost mi Guelito. In some ways it seems forever, but in other ways it's as near as yesterday.
     I've been having some health problems, but I am finally getting answers. I hope to be able to be more consistent on this blog. Life is busy with a two year old, but he it's so much fun too. I love to see his mind working as he's figuring out words and how everything works. He's been talking a lot. Shirt is one of his favorite words. He often leaves out the r. 



He somehow convinced his Guelita to join him. They had a great time.

Later on that day it was tía that joined him.

He's posing with his cousin.

Our new neighbor. She's a doll. (Our local Orange Leaf. 
If you haven't tried it yet we highly recommend it.)


She's adored by her sisters and mother. (We are so grateful for our friends).

A buffet. He was in heaven. He's the #1 fan of REAL Salt Lake...and food.
We've got season tickets to REAL Soccer this year. It has been lots of fun. 
It gives us lots to look forward to on the weekends. And during the week. 


Agua and primos. What more could a two year old want? 

No comments: