Friday, March 29, 2013

Awake

I've been making an extra effort to wake up at 7 am. For those that know me, know what a struggle that is for me. If I don't get 10 hours of sleep, I feel like I have the flu. Today my body woke up at 6 am and wasn't letting me go back to bed.

My sewing teacher from my youth, has some adult classes. I've been lucky enough to take advantage of her skills. Here are a few clothing hacks I've been working on. The one on the left used to be a maternity jumper.



I give more blood today. I go back to my new Doctor in another ten days. I'm excited. He's an endocrinologist. He isn't convinced my previous doctor got the right diagnosis. I'm praying I finally get some answers.

I'm loving the warm weather. This winter was really hard for me. It's nice to get some sunshine and Vitamin D.

-Gracias a BlogPress

1 comment:

Tara said...

I finally got answers from an endocrinologist-those Dr's are freakin smart! They know everything. I hope you do get answers and some help! I am also going to take sewing classes-maybe I'll finally learn how to thread a bobin (yup, I am that pathetic). Love ya sister! MISS U!