1.When using the snowblower, make sure it's in drive position. When in reverse, you will fall backwards into the snowbank (if applicable).
2. When the box says: color remover, it does not mean the color that bleed onto the load of wash (Thank you red jeans). It does however mean it will remove all color and you will have tie dye and/or acid washed look. Luckily Flash doesn't care and will wear whatever you put on him. Unless he can take it off (see #3).
3. Onesie's are our friends. A must for Flash especially when taking a nap. If the clothes are too big they will come off. If he gets his pants off, he will work on the diaper. He has yet to conquer the onesie. Thank you onesie.
4. When instructing/showing husband how to clean the floor. Stop after the example or you will clean the whole floor while he talks to you.
5. When wanting assistance with cleaning the house, please be specific or you will end up doing it all while your husband plays on the iPad, even though he's suppose to be watching Flash.
6. If you are not pleased with your Expedia purchase or found a better deal after, do call them and see what they can do. You just might save money on your next trip. I did and Mi amor will be excited. It's a surprise, so don't tell him.
7.Trying to wrap boxes with Flash is futile. Stop before you start.
8. When Flash snarls at you, remember not to laugh to hard, it only makes him more upset.
9. Flash is walking please house proof every room according to current height and arm range.
10. When buying a crib, it doesn't much matter what it looks like, Flash will be sharpening his teeth with it. (Think animals sharpening paws. Marks on crib. Heirloom).
11. When blaming your phone for missing contacts, please make sure you have the right group list up. User error is possible.
12.Electronic's and toilets (water in general) do not mix. If they come in contact, remember uncooked rice in a ziploc bag for as long as it takes. (One week for the last incident).
13.Take a moment to write down the miracles of life:
Last night I was up at three am with Flash. I was exhausted after a long day. (He's like a person baby, Mi amor explains. He acts like an person, but talks like a baby). He has wanted to be held all week, which would be lovely if he wasn't over 23 lbs. If I walked away from him he would follow me saying who know's what. It sounded much like a reprimand. How can one get upset. He's a keeper. Last night I had the opportunity to hold him as he slept. He was a little congested. I was so grateful for some time to hold my little guy. He grows so fast.
Batgirl is really observant. "So, Mom do you like the new house?"
"It's okay, but a little big for us." I quickly responded.
She thinks for a moment, "Don't you like all the space? For the first time you have a place to put everything. Not like our last house or Centerville or when we lived with Grandma and Grandpa."
5 comments:
Great list. I laughed at the non-cleanig husband. I can relate.
OK, you had me laughing out loud! Great list!!
Awesome post! Thanks for sharing!
Love the list! :)
Cleaning sounds all too familiar...
Post a Comment